CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – A 3-alarm fire broke out at a business found inside of a northwest Charlotte strip mall on Saturday, in accordance to the Charlotte Fireplace Office.
Crews responded to calls relating to the blaze in the vicinity of 400 Bradford Generate in advance of sunrise Saturday morning.
A lot more than 50 firefighters responded to the scene and the hearth was taken management of in 70 minutes, CFD said. No injuries have been claimed.
The result in of the blaze continues to be less than investigation.