(NEXSTAR) – It truly is the time of year when households glance forward to seeing some vacation classics on Tv. If you’re asking yourself when you can observe Rudolph the Pink-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman and Charlie Brown, CBS and Freeform have unveiled their holiday break Television schedules.
This is when to established your reminders:
Rudolph the Crimson-Nosed Reindeer
Rudolph will air on CBS on Monday, Nov. 22 at 8 p.m. ET
Freeform will also stream Rudolph on:
- Saturday, Dec. 4, 7:45 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Dec. 5, 5:35 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Dec. 19, 6:45 p.m. ET
- Monday, Dec. 20, 5:15 p.m. ET
- Friday, Dec. 24, 9:00 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Dec. 25, 5:40 p.m. ET
Frosty the Snowman
Frosty and his buddies will air on CBS Friday, Nov. 26, at 8:00 p.m. CBS will also air the 1992 animated sequel, “Frosty Returns” instantly soon after on Nov. 26 at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Freeform will stream Frosty on:
- Saturday, Dec. 4, 7:10 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Dec. 5, 5:00 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Dec. 19, 6:10 p.m. ET
- Monday, Dec. 20, 4:40 p.m. ET
- Friday, Dec. 24, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Dec. 25, 5:05 p.m. ET
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and A Charlie Brown Xmas
Previous yr, the online was up in arms when Apple Television+ introduced it would have the exceptional rights to the Peanuts holiday getaway specials, essentially getting rid of them from common broadcast Tv set.
Apple Television+ will continue to stream “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” as very well as make them available for cost-free on PBS.
Individuals legendary specials will air this yr on PBS and PBS Little ones at the pursuing times:
- “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” will air on Sunday, Nov. 21 at 7:30 p.m. ET
- “A Charlie Brown Christmas” will air on Sunday, Dec. 19 at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts gang will also rejoice the vacations with a new Television set special this calendar year.
Premiering on Dec. 10, the new particular is the second New Year’s Eve-themed Peanuts installment just after “Happy New Year, Charlie Brown,” which debuted on CBS in 1986.